Sunday, May 8, 2011

Five Things

 I started following a blog at the beginning of the year called Cupcakes and Cashmere (http://www.cupcakesandcashmere.com/) written by a girl in LA - she blogs daily about all types of things - fashion, recipes, decorating - and I've become obsessed.  She finds the best outfits at affordable stores, has the easiest recipes, and her house is super cute.  She also has a blog post that she does every week or two called Five Things, where she posts photos of five things she really likes at any given moment.  Because I've been super grumpy about work lately, her blog inspired me to think about five things that I really like - outside of work - because, afterall, work is just a job that helps me pay for the things I like.  So, here is my first Five Things blog entry using my new camera:

Sour Patch Kids - Sour, then Sweet :)

Little Max
Pinkberry - this is my usual order - Coconut and chocolate swirl with raspberries, coconut flakes, cheesecake bites, strawberries, and organic gummies :)
The best boyfriend in the world - he brings me to Pinkberry :)
My Nikon D5000 from my parents - this camera has given me a new hobby that I truly love and enjoy!

So there are my Five Things for this week.  I'm going to continue to photograph five things that I make me happy so I'm not negative Nancy everytime a new work week starts. :)

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I love love love the 5 things idea - I have seen it on various blogs and want to replicate it in my own blog too (copy cat that I am)- however I am waiting until June 1st to do my 1st 5 things idea as my little one will be turning 5 and what better way than to ask her about her 5 favorite things and post my 5 favorite things I love about her

    keep the posts and pics coming!

    ReplyDelete