Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's flower time!

The weather in Dallas this weekend was warm and sunny, so Tyler and I made our way to the Dallas Arboretum on Saturday.  Once we got to that side of town, it appeared that the rest of Dallas had the same idea, so Tyler had the bright idea to park 2 miles away and walk there - ugh.  I threw a little fit and pouted the whole time, but I did get a few pictures on the walk past White Rock Lake on the way there.  There were a gazillion people there, but there were more tulips than I've ever seen in my life in every single color you could imagine.  Here are a few pics from our Saturday.

The fence on the walk to the arboretum
White Rock Lake

Fisherman on the lake

Red tulips

Neat fountain in one of the gardens
So many tulips!



Blue pots

Tree-lined walkway


And one of Max - of course :)


No comments:

Post a Comment